Ariane Mariane – art textile / Paris wearable art garments and accessories in wool and nuno felt are very high quality and therefore very easy to care of.
First of all: Wool doesn’t smut easily due to a natural wool fiber protection. Most of the time dirt stains can be peeled of dry. Often it’s by using water and pressoir that the dirt will really go into the fibers.
Please also keep in mind – the less you wash your one of a kind creation the longer colors will be brilliant. Normally you’ll wear a shirt under our art vests and dresses that can be washed.
PERFECT TREATMENT TO GET RID FROM SMELLS AND BOOST THE NATURAL WOOL FIBERS:
- Hang your wearable art garment in you bathrooom while taking a shower or bath. The steam will boost the wool fibers with new energies.
- Hang your creation outside by avoiding direct sunlight and ventilate. Your art work will be like new.
IF YOU NEED TO WASH:
- Hand or machine wash in a cold wool program (max. 30° ), using a light detergent or baby shampoo.
- Wash separately or with similar colors.To protect fine silk fibers you may put the design in a pillow or special washing case.
- Reshape while damp, dry flat (or in the wished shape).
- Iron if necessary (wool or silk).
- NOT RECOMMANDED: Tumble-drying, dry-cleaning or use of bleaching agent is NOT RECOMMANDED.
Fluffy balls may appear after extended wear. It’s a sign of natural wool quality and can be easily shaved with a manual shaver.